Monday, December 18, 2017

The First Day Of Christmas


On the first day of Christmas Timbavati gave to me..Giraffes and some carrots to feed!
I was going to do all 12 days but that’s a lot to type ha ha ha. Greetings friends and welcome to this week’s blog. First off I would like to thank The Wisconsin Dells Tourist Information Center for the shout out that they gave us on Instagram last week, you guys rock socks. As they stated, we are definitely open year round and have daily tours at 11AM and 1PM.

Now on to this week’s topic, which is Christmas shopping. I know this isn’t entirely animal related but tis the season right? I love to surprise my family with gifts year round. I just don’t feel like it should be a birthday or christmas to give them gifts. That keeps it interesting you know?
So like many of us last minute shoppers, I don’t put a lot of stock into the holiday until the very end (which is now). I find myself still honoring the holiday and putting something under the tree for them.

A trip to the Wisconsin Dells is fun year round. There are indoor water parks here that are always open. Of course we’re open and a VIP Behind The Scenes Tour makes a stocking stuffer. I mean let’s face it, you could get your kids Red Rider BB Guns but we all know how that ended for Ralphie right?

While I’m at it, I would love to know what your favorite Christmas movie is. If you didn’t know, "Die Hard" is officially a Christmas movie now. I like the film "Elf." I also like "A Christmas Story" and "Home Alone." What are your favorite films?

Here’s a look at our VIP Behind the Scenes Tours. We will talk with you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment